Thursday 5 June 2008

A second hello and some pictures...

Thanks for your comments on the previous post. I didn't expect anybody to even read this thing! I now feel a responsibility to up-date it often! lol

We leave BKK this afternoon to travel on over night train to Krabi. Should be an experience if nothing else.

I had some Thai green curry last night. It's a tad warmer than the ones we get in jars back home. My mouth was on fire after it. Thankfully there have been no gastronomical consequences thus far!

Here are a couple of photos from yesterday... (Having started to upload these I will only have time for 3 - the internet is quite slow here!)


Some underwater ones:

While in the pool, Will attempted a spectacular dive...only to bang his head quite hard on the bottom of the pool. Luckily Al and I were on hand... to laugh heartily.
































We also went bowling in a massive shopping centre. We got stroked in the taxi on the way there for 170 Bhat. Only cost 60 on the way back! I got my highest ever score of 195 (I know that is still quite low!)


















Hopefully there will be good internet access in Krabi too - I shall speak to you all soon. For now, keep well.


Jas

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dammit, i wanna be there, like right now, lol

absmac said...

some great leg action there jason, enjoying the updates, keep em coming