Friday 27 June 2008

Our Last Day in Bangkok

I must apologize first as Connor (and subsequently his memory card) are not with me in the internet cafe and thus there shall be no photos today. This is a real pity as there is a rather excellent one of me with a larger-than-life kung-fu panda.

As Willy was tired after his evening out with Bob he did not join us for le petit-dejeuner. The three of us then went for a swim. After lunch we went for a bit of walk around China Town. Very noisy. Very dirty. Very warm.

We headed back in the direction of the hotel and grabbed some dinner along the way. After such, the other dudes when for another swim and I had a very relaxing massage, then I read for a while.

The evening was spent dandering along the Khao San Road looking at all the crap that is for sale.

We leave early tomorrow morning for about 20 hours of travel. Flying to Singapore at 11.45, spending 7 hours in the airport and then catching a 7 hour flight to Adelaide. We should arrive about 6.40am (Sunday) local time - 10pm Saturday with you. I hope to furnish you with many photos then (look out for the panda) as my internet time will not be charged by the minute!

Jas

No comments: